JBL D3305Ti - 75 Watts RMS Driver
The D3305Ti DPD is a compression driver with exceptional quality. It can be used in P.A. sound reinforcement boxes, monitors and return boxes (stage and side-fill), as well as fixed sonorizations in gymnasiums, exhibition parks, stadiums or in environments where a high level of sound pressure is required. This performance is achieved by the
excellent combination of its components:
- The dome diaphragm was specially designed in pure titanium, more rigid and light than the materials normally used, even when exposed to large displacements due to the high powers and allowing high sensitivity.
- Suspension in IPF (Impregnated Polymer Fiber), ensuring less distortion.
- Phase Plug acoustic transformer injected in aluminum with several optimized openings minimizing phase cancellations.
- Magnetic assembly with high flow, which consequently increases efficiency.
- Protection circuit DPD (Driver Protection Device), consisting of a PTC and a resistor type HPCCR, allowing greater durability of the product in eventual overloads.
- Mobile coil manufactured with copper clad resistant to high temperatures and rolled in Kapton form with a set of great stability and resistance.
- The mobile assembly (repair model RPD3300Ti) has a perfect self-centering and is also easy to change in the event of a possible defect. In case of repair change, carefully follow the instructions in the leaflet
which accompanies it to prevent damage caused by mismatch.
- It has a mouth of 50 mm (2 ") in diameter directly attaching to horns with the same throat diameter.
- Polycarbonate cover, ensuring greater durability to the product.
|Country of Manufacture||Brazil|
|Peak Power Handling||150|
|RMS Power Handling||75|
|Voice Coil Impedance||8 Ohms|
|Frequency Response (Hz)||500Hz - 20000Hz|
|Horn Coupling||Four Bolt Holes|